With Autumn already here, 2019 is flying by. We want to thank all of our new and existing customers. To further help with your general health, we have identified 5 signs that may indicate low grade inflammation:
Cryotherapy works to break the cycle of inflammation within the body.
Blood vessels constrict while you are in the cryosauna, thus reducing the blood flow to an affected area, while taking away the toxins, inflammation and swelling at the site of injury. When blood vessels then vasodilate when u get out oxygen, nutrient rich blood floods the cells facilitating tissue repair and further decreasing inflammation by delivering white blood cells and leukocytes.
Cryotherapy aids in temporarily reducing nerve activity, which works to reduce the pain associated with inflammation and swelling. The release of norepinephrine works to reduce short-term pain from inflammation.
Cryotherapy improves acute conditions associated with injury as well as chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, and chronic back pain.
1. FEELING TIRED FOR NO REASON
– You may be experiencing reduced cellular energy availability if you have already ruled out iron deficiency.
2. YOU EXPERIENCE A LOW MOOD
– Inflammation can change the ways in which the brain functions, many studies indicate a link between inflammation and depressive episodes, as well as anxiety.
3. YOU EXPERIENCE UNEXPLAINED ACHES AND PAINS
– If you feel as though you are frequently experiencing aches and pains for no apparent reason, you may have low grade inflammation.
4. FEELINGS OF FOGGINESS
– Low grade inflammation can induce neuroinflammation. Inflammation can cause symptoms such as the medical phenomenon ‘brain fog’. If you feel as though you are suffering from cognitive issues, inflammation could be the cause.
5. YOU EXPERIENCE GUT AND STOMACH RELATED ISSUES
– Inflammation can be just as damaging to the stomach as it is to the rest of the body. So, if you are experience subtle stomach problems, then you may be experiencing low grade inflammation. Low grade inflammation alters gut microbiota and abnormal gut microbiota causes abnormal immune responses.