A healthy body is one of the most important factors contributing to a healthy and happy lifestyle. To live a healthy life not only improves your quality of life but also allows for increased longevity. According to the world health organisation those who maintain a healthy lifestyle and body are less likely to suffer from health-related diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, strokes, sleep apnea, heart disease, the common cold and flu and various forms of cancer.
To ensure you are maintaining a healthy life and body it is essential to consume nutritious foods, exercise regularly, get an adequate amount of sleep each night, live a low-tox lifestyle, maintain mental clarity and health and reduce inflammation within the body. The process of cryotherapy is commonly referred to as a ‘maintenance program’ for the body and similarly to many of the ways listed above, the process of Cryotherapy allows for the maintenance of a healthy body and life.
CRYOTHERAPY MAINTAINS A HEALTHY BODY AND LIFE THROUGH
- Reducing pain and inflammation associated with injuries and arthritis as well as increasing the process of recovery: This allows for increased exercise which in return has an array of benefits such as increased mental health, weight loss, improves muscle and bone mass, increase energy levels, improves sleep quality and reduces the risk of chronic diseases. Inflammation within the body can lead to health conditions such as diabetes, Alzheimer’s, arthritis and atherosclerosis. Cryotherapy triggers the anti-inflammatory norepinephrine, which reduces inflammation and the pain associated with inflammation when released.
- Reducing blood pressure which is associated with a range of diseases such as heart attacks, strokes and kidney diseases: Inflammation is linked to high blood pressure as it constricts blood vessels and contributes to the formulation of cholesterol plaques. The vasoconstriction and vasodilation process initiated by cryotherapy works to expand constricted arteries, lowering cardiac workload and high blood pressure
- Increasing circulation which is associated with cell growth and optimal organ functioning. Having increased circulation through your body will help you to feel and look healthy. The process of cryotherapy increases blood circulation within the body. Increased circulation eliminates toxins from the body, ultimately detoxifying the blood and organs. Toxins within the body are often associated with damaged organs, degeneration and hormone imbalances, all of which can be highly damaging to the body.
- Increasing the functioning of the immune system which is associated with better general health. Research suggests that cryotherapy can increase the amount of white blood cells, the cells that work to fight infection. Such allows our bodies to identify and attack foreign objects known to cause illnesses.
- Allowing for increased quality of sleep which is associated with the increased functioning of the human body. Allowing for increased energy levels, improved memory, decreased stress, reduced inflammation and improved mental clarity and health.
Here at Taylored Cryotherapy we are located in Bella Vista, within the Hills District of Sydney. We are passionate about helping people to live the healthiest and happiest pain free lives possible. Just over a year ago we added Cryotherapy to our practice and were amazed by the incredible feedback we received from our customers. From relieving aches and pains, treating arthritis, reducing injury, increasing recovery, treating skin conditions, increasing energy and improving sleep, to boosting general mood, weight loss, cellulite reduction and improving the texture of skin, we have heard and experienced that cryotherapy can just about do it all.
One of the most common reasons our customers tell us that they utilise cryotherapy is to aid in maintaining their health, allowing them to live an increased quality of life. If you too want to utilise cryotherapy to get the most from your body, give us a call on 9659 4540 to experience the thrill of the chill for yourself!